I began recycling about 2 years ago & I must say it has really changed my view on the Earth, the condition it’s in, the impact we have on the environment, and the long-term effects of it. I began researching where all the trash goes, the trash islands (yes, there are many throughout the world) and the greenhouse gas emissions all this trash puts into the atmosphere. I’m astonished that in this day and time recycling isn’t a requirement. I have no doubt that one day it will be, but only because all the more damage that we will have caused. Please take the time to recycle. It really is worth the little bit of extra effort. For the future of your children living on this earth, the future of our health as we go through life, and the future of Mother Earth being able to care for us as she has for so many years..
a few reasons to recycle are
1. Reduce pollution : The more you recycle old products the less you will require the need of buying new products. As a result there will be energy saving. Reduction in the harmful gasses will not only help in cleaning the environment but will also clean the air we breathe. The more clean air we breathe the more positive impact it will have on our life.
2. Reduction in Landfills :Size of the landfills can be significantly reduced if we reduce our daily waste and recycle more. If we don’t recycle the product the landfills site will become more common around the city which will certainly affect wildlife and environment. So to reduce it we must recycle as much as we can
3. Conservation of materials : All the new products are made from the raw materials which are procured from harvesting the earth’s natural resources. for e.g.: you need wood to make paper and wooden products. If more trees are cut down to make such products it will affect wildlife and environment in a significant way. This can be reduced if recycle more and more paper and rely less on new products.
4. Save Energy : When there will be less demand for new products then of course less products will be produced which will help in saving the energy. Conservation of energy is the key element for the fight against climate change.
5. Save Money : When you will recycle old products and have less dependency on new products the obviously you will end up in saving some money. That money can then be used for some other purposes. When recycling is done on large scale the money saved can have huge impact on your monthly expenditure.
for more information on recycling please visit http://www.conserve-energy-future.com/benefits-of-recycling.php